The Senior Associate plays an essential role in in the development of our clients’ technology stack and long-term technology-enabled strategy. The candidate will initially be responsible for the execution and build-out of clients’ data and technology systems. Commensurate with merit, over the long-term, the Snr Associate will be responsible for enabling the company’s transition to a data-driven decision-making organization.
- Drive the design, development, and deployment of highly scalable and reliable backend services using best-in-class Python development practices.
- Conceptualize and implement intricate system architectures, integrating seamlessly with databases, caching systems, and other backend services.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code in Python (preferred) or equivalent language, that meets industry standards and is optimized for performance and scalability.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including frontend developers, designers, DL/ML engineers, and other backend engineers to deliver cohesive solutions.
- Design, build, and maintain RESTful APIs ensuring tight security, optimized performance, and robust scalability.
- Continually monitor, diagnose, and optimize application and system performance, ensuring the backend infrastructure can handle high-volume traffic.
- Work closely with database technologies, understanding intricate data models and ensuring data integrity, consistency, and availability.
- Drive the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability. Continually seek opportunities to refine and enhance the backend infrastructure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- More than 7 years of hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale applications and services using Python or Java or any other equivalent language. Deep experience with popular frameworks (Python preferred) like FastAPI, Flask, Spring-MVC. Experienced in writing code with quality and promoting best practices.
- Demonstrable expertise in designing, building, and maintaining large-scale, microservice architecture based, multi-tier distributed systems.
- Proficient with various database systems, both SQL (like PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (like Firebase, MongoDB, Cassandra) is a must. Experience in Data Warehouses (like Bigquery) is a bonus.
- Proven track record in designing, developing, and securing RESTful APIs.is a must and GraphQL is a bonus.
- In-office Monday-Thursday. Remote on Friday.
Elastify is an IT services and consulting firm powered by an ecosystem of the market’s leading technical minds. We combine the knowledge of specialized IT consultants with the flexibility of just in time resource delivery to best suit your unique business goals. Our growing ecosystem of certified professionals have hands-on experience in transforming and improving cyber capabilities across a variety of industries and disciplines. Partner with us to gain access to a network of professionals who deliver impactful services using the latest techniques & technologies. Our comprehensive services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Penetration Testing
- E-Discovery & Digital Forensics
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Enablement
- Staff Augmentation