Mid to Senior level
Within Elastify’s security practice, we are currently seeking a Consultant or Senior Consultant to assist our growing engagement team in assessing, improving, and evaluating our client’s security processes and controls. As part of this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with our engagement team to provide security services to our clients
- Identifying, assessing, and reporting on cyber/technology/privacy risks by performing security reviews, audits, evaluations, risk assessments.
- Helping clients prepare for certifications or compliance audits (e.g., ISO 27001, MS SSPA, SOC 2)
- Running workshops with clients to understand existing processes and controls
- Leveraging tools and technologies to perform assessments
- Developing and presenting technical documentation to technical and non-technical audiences
- Identifying solutions that will enhance our client’s security posture
- Assisting clients with designing and implementing controls and processes
- Building positive working relationships with our clients and identifying opportunities for future engagements
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- 2+ years in IT Risk and/or Cybersecurity experience
- Strong understanding and experience with security and/or privacy control audits or assessments (e.g., SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST, CIS, GDPR)
- Technical designations such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA (preferred)
- Strong problem solving, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines and prioritize workload
- Experience with cloud computing (i.e., Azure, AWS) (nice to have)
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to learn and grow with our organization. If you have a willingness to learn, have a strong work ethic, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with a supportive and diverse team, this is the role for you!
At Elastify, everyone is welcome and has the opportunity to contribute our positive impact in the world. Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture is our underlying strength as a service business. It is embedded in our values: We want you to bring your whole self to work, have fun, and own it.
As part of our values, we are committed to supporting inclusion and diversity at Elastify. We celebrate colleagues’ individualities, different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith and gender. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
Elastify is an IT services and consulting firm powered by an ecosystem of the market’s leading technical minds. We combine the knowledge of specialized IT consultants with the flexibility of just in time resource delivery to best suit your unique business goals. Our growing ecosystem of certified professionals have hands-on experience in transforming and improving cyber capabilities across a variety of industries and disciplines. Partner with us to gain access to a network of professionals who deliver impactful services using the latest techniques & technologies. Our comprehensive services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Penetration Testing
- E-Discovery & Digital Forensics
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Enablement
- Staff Augmentation