Elastify is looking for an energetic sales professional, who sees sales as a
career, not just a job.
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the account executive at Elastify is responsible
for driving growth within existing and net new customers, while building
trustful relationships with IT leaders and team members.
Unlike many services-based consulting firms, Elastify’s honest and flexible
services model allows sales professionals to support their customers how
and where they need it. No rigid service portfolio. No forced sales programs.
No limitations. If you operate with the mindset of caring for your customers and your
customers will care for you, Elastify is the right fit.
- Own the relationship between Elastify and your end clients
- Uncover new opportunities within existing and net new clients through
- Support client engagements, ensuring customer satisfaction and
ownership of deliverables
- Document and communicate new opportunities to the relevant Elastify
team for properly resource alignment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years outbound business development experience within the IT
- 3+ years account management experience (i.e. upselling into
accounts, uncovering new initiatives)
- Experience supporting organization with IT recruitment requirements
(i.e. Contractor/Full-time sourcing and placement)
- Familiarity with the Corporate IT landscape (ex. Public Cloud,
Cybersecurity, GRC, Microsoft O365)
- Experience selling IT professional services is a plus
- Experience selling IT solutions is a plus
- Familiarity with the market in British Columbia
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Benefits effective from day one
- Commission on every dollar earned and no commission cap
- Competitive Salary
- Cellphone allowance
- Flexible working location (ie. work where you’re more productive)
- WeWork All Access Membership (if you want it)This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to learn and grow with our organization. If you have a willingness to learn, have a strong work ethic, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with a supportive and diverse team, this is the role for you!At Elastify, everyone is welcome and has the opportunity to contribute our positive impact in the world. Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture is our underlying strength as a service business. It is embedded in our values: We want you to bring your whole self to work, have fun, and own it.As part of our values, we are committed to supporting inclusion and diversity at Elastify. We celebrate colleagues’ individualities, different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith and gender. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
Elastify is an IT services and consulting firm powered by an ecosystem of the market’s leading technical minds. We combine the knowledge of specialized IT consultants with the flexibility of just in time resource delivery to best suit your unique business goals. Our growing ecosystem of certified professionals have hands-on experience in transforming and improving cyber capabilities across a variety of industries and disciplines. Partner with us to gain access to a network of professionals who deliver impactful services using the latest techniques & technologies. Our comprehensive services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Penetration Testing
- E-Discovery & Digital Forensics
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Enablement
- Staff Augmentation